Monday, July 25, 2011

MARKY RAMONE'S BLITZKRIEG feat. MICHALE GRAVES ex-MISFITS gigs

I choose to come to this show rather than to other show ( on the same day ) who claim tobe a rock festival but many pop bands playing in that show ( fuckin' sell out  ), but hey this is MARKY RAMONES I'm talking about and that is the only reason I came to the show. Finally I went to the rock show with my girl friend, tobe honest I never took her to this kinda show, I  dont know why but never had a chance to take her to the rock show. Anyway it was a good show Marky and the band really show that they're still a legend ( at least for me ), they play maybe 35 song  it was rain a bit but it doesnt stop us to sing along with them. I didnt have much picture about that show....dude!! I was too busy to take picture I was at the wildest pit infront of the stage singing along with the legend :). WELCOME TO INDONESIA Marky Ramones hope to see u soon at the wildest pit.
meet an old friend after a while i haven't see him

No comments:

Post a Comment